Thread: [Rejected] Membership Application

Threaded View

Post [Rejected] Membership Application

Q. What is your in-game name?
    Steel Phoenix
    Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual?
    18 and yes i am
    Q. Do you have TeamSpeak?
    Not that i know of i do have a speakerQ. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? For Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, do you often play with us in our party. For Call of Duty: Black Ops, which server(s) do you play on most?
    I play Black Ops now and your Mosh server and Domination, And I play Casually I get on at least once or twice a week and more if im not busy.Q. How long have you been playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, or Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy?
    I have Mw2 and Black Ops for the computer and i have been playing games like Call of Duty since the first one when my dad introduced me to it. I also enjoy RTS games such as Age of Empires Etc...Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?
    yes i am i have not been in many clans but i play with friends on their consoles when i hang with them.Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?
    Its a good server I play when I am on I know a member who i seem to bumb into during a game (Phoenix). I did not get my name from him i just ran into hi and added him as i do with all who's name is Phoenix.
    Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?
    I am a student attending the first year of College so I can not play all the time. I also have a broadband card because i live in a distant part of a country town. I still get good singal though. I am a casual player with limited time on my broadband card but i do tend to play once or twice a week if not more. Like I said I do go to college and I have a Girlfriend so I play when i can. My hobbies i guess are mainy Hunting, Fishings, Friends and school are the big ones. Last I am just looking for a good group to play with when i able to get on, Thank you for your time in reading my Application.
    Last edited by MassacreX; Dec-31-2010 at 01:33 PM.