PDA

View Full Version : Would like to join

Metalhead
Jan-24-2014, 12:25 PM
Q. What is your in-game name?
A. M3TALH3AD
Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual?
A. I am 43. I'm a mature gamer . I don't contribute to the bullshit , but I like to have fun and goof around
Q. Where did you hear about us? Referred? If so by whom?
A. I heard about RCF from my buddy Vindictive who also referred me. I have been gaming with Nadelander for a while.
Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy?
A. I started online gaming with Call of Duty 4. ( I sure do miss private servers!) lol. I pretty much only play 1st person shooters. I like L4D and Battlefield.
Q. What is your favorite game-type in Call of Duty: Black Ops?
A. I like Kill Confirmed the best but play any Hardcore game I can get into. ( just better at some than others) lol.
Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? Which server(s) do you play on most?
A. Did not know RCF had there own servers. Does Team speak count? I've been playing on RCF Teamspeak for a while now.
Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?
A. I am a team player and play the objective.
Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?
A. I have been playing with a bunch of RCF guys recently.
Q. Will you join us in our TeamSpeak 3? (TeamSpeak 3 info - 8.9.5.238:9160)
A. Been there for a while.
Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?
A. I am a 43 year old father of 2 and married. I am a Sagittarius who enjoys long walks on the beach with someone special. I am 5' 6", 170 lbs. Oh wait this is not my personal add!!!! OK, so I am a Technical Recruiter, a pretty bitchin drummer, I scuba dive and like motocross and hockey.

tank1023
Jan-25-2014, 12:27 PM
Good to see you put in an app. Talk to you on TS

Fiftyfive
Jan-25-2014, 02:56 PM
Hi Metal

Metalhead
Jan-29-2014, 12:58 PM
You got it

Metalhead
Jan-29-2014, 12:58 PM
Whats up bro