PDA

View Full Version : Was interested in joining

V1ND1CT1V3
Jan-23-2014, 07:08 PM
Q. What is your in-game name?
A. V1ND1CT1V3
Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual?
A. I am 43 n im a typical gamer i dont troll or talk shit but i do call it as i see it :)
Q. Where did you hear about us? Referred? If so by whom?
A. i have been gaming with most of you for years n others for even longer n the rest of you must get out more :) lol j/k just cant imagine ya not having played with me before?
Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy?
A. Well i still have an ORIGINAL doom on floppy disk n well it has been my thing since but i started putting in mad hrs. n building pc's around the time unreal turnament came out. ( that was last year rite? we cant all be getting old?)
Q. What is your favorite game-type in Call of Duty: Black Ops?
A. Kill Confermed but i play any HC game type pretty much
Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? Which server(s) do you play on most?
A. Well if steam would give you a server to dedicate i would play there all the time!
Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?
A. Yes!
Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?
A. Like i mentioned i have played with most of you for a long time n the others i have found are also good people.
Q. Will you join us in our TeamSpeak 3? (TeamSpeak 3 info - 8.9.5.238:9160)
A. yes im on there all the time if im on my pc.
Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?
A. I am 4th generation in construction i can build any thing, read plans etc. i was flown all over the usa doing tile for years before i have my one and only kid that i have full custudy of n al a single parent, as a hobby i do tattoo's n hike, camp , shoot guns , fly my ar.2.0 drone n GAME!!!

tank1023
Jan-23-2014, 08:42 PM
Good to hear!

Fiftyfive
Jan-25-2014, 02:56 PM
Hi Vin

V1ND1CT1V3
Jan-26-2014, 04:48 PM
Just posting this application since i'm on gaming all the time with you guys. The app on my smart phone says i'm part of this clan(ghostclanapp.), since it is a smart phone I thought better apply.;)

V1ND1CT1V3
Jan-31-2014, 07:05 PM
WoooooHooooo woot!