PDA

View Full Version : [Accepted] Membership Application

deathcon
Aug-14-2009, 05:08 PM
Q. What is your in-game name? Deathcon5

Q. How old are you? I am 22 years old. Are you a mature individual? I consider myself very mature for my age, as a business owner I see no other way to live.

Q. Do you have TeamSpeak? I have ventrillo but for you guys I will convert.

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? Do they have other servers?

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: World at War? I've been playing since the day it came out, sadly my computers hard drive failed and even though I had a back up my game files weren't saved :( What other PC related games do you enjoy? I enjoy any realistic racing game and all of the Call of Duty series

Q. Are you a team player? I love playing as a team and trying different tactics to make other players lives miserable. Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics? I think the best way to play for your stats is to work for the objective as you get extra points for completing it and for winning the round. Though I have been known to sit back and play defense if we're getting our butts kicked.

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan? I use to be a TWG member before the crash but after I re-installed no one was ever on when I was playing so I've just been in limbo looking for a relaxed group of people to game with, and it helped that MassacreX asked me :)

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies? I use to go to school for business until I ran short on funds. So with a mere 60 credits left I sit in limbo waiting for my business to take off with either Photography or building computers. To pay the bills on time I work as a Restaurant Manager which I enjoy but hate the pay. Mostly for fun I enjoy driving my 2002 WRX, the first turbo addition that came to the US. I love to Auto cross, and rally X with the car but due to my recent financial situation I mostly just take it on back dirt roads and whip around there. I also enjoy backpacking and photography and have made a pretty good living off selling my photos.

RCF your servers are a blast to play on and I hope you consider me to be a member of your fantastic clan.

~Sincerely,

Michael D. :D

MassacreX
Aug-14-2009, 05:33 PM
Welcome aboard Deathcon5. Just remember to stay active in the game and on the forums and you shouldn't have any problems getting in the group. Always a blast playing with you when you are online.

JOSIE WAILS
Aug-14-2009, 09:42 PM
cool great to have ya here i enjoy playing with ya

wildfirefighter
Aug-15-2009, 11:49 AM
was fun playing with you and u seem like a cool guy. i think you will fit in with us perfect.

Darth Caedus
Aug-20-2009, 01:18 AM
Deathcon5, Welcome to the forums, Im glad to see that your joining our niche, and good luck with the money situation, hope you win a loto or something lol

deathcon
Aug-21-2009, 07:59 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I'll be joining you for some serious game time this weekend. I work 10 on 4 off so my 4 day weekend begins tomorrow :)

See you guys on the battlefield.

~Deathcon

MassacreX
Aug-29-2009, 09:55 PM
Accepted.