PDA

View Full Version : Membership Application

Drkwolfhowls
Apr-02-2012, 08:07 PM
Q. What is your in-game name?
A. Drkwolfhowls

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual?
A. I am 19 years old. I am a mature young woman, but can be inmature sometimes.

Q. Where did you hear about us? Referred? If so by whom?
A. RCF clan members asked if I was in for a vote.

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy?
A. I have not played C.O.D. Black Ops on the computer. I have only played it a couple of times on my ex boyfriends X-box. I really enjoy playing C.O.D. MW3.

Q. What is your favorite game-type in Call of Duty: Black Ops?
A. I don't play Black Ops but I like anything Hardcore in MW3 (minus S&D)

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? Which server(s) do you play on most?
A. I do play a lot with a bunch of the RCF clan, but not on any dedicated servers.

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?
A. I am very much a team player. Im not one to get a lot of kills but rather get the different objectives.

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?
A. I just decided to try and get into a clan.

Q. Will you join us in our TeamSpeak 3? (TeamSpeak 3 info - 67.222.138.10 Port: 9992)
A. I am currently on the RCF Teamspeak 3

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?
A. I am going to be a college student soon. Im trying to become a computer programmer. I really enjoy drawing, scrapbooking, horseback riding, and playing on the computer.

QcMcLeod
Apr-02-2012, 08:18 PM
great to see you filled in an app form , fun playinig with you, see you in game

Drkwolfhowls
Apr-02-2012, 09:03 PM
lol thanks :)

tango
Apr-03-2012, 10:59 PM
great team player. objective minded. good to see you applied. good luck.

Drkwolfhowls
Apr-04-2012, 11:07 AM
Thanks Tango...Great playing the game with you guys

kacha-ftw
Apr-06-2012, 10:10 AM
Great to play with, good team player. Watch out for her in the corners. Oh and if RCF won't take her FTW will. LOL

- Good luck dark.

K

Drkwolfhowls
Apr-06-2012, 06:12 PM
thanks kacha...if RCF wont pick me for a clan member...ill gladly accept your offer to be in the FTW clan :)

Arxon
Apr-11-2012, 12:14 AM
NO NO NO!!! J/k =D She is fun to play with and doesn't get mad when i shoot her in the face.

Drkwolfhowls
Apr-11-2012, 09:41 PM
lol...thanks Arxon :)