PDA

View Full Version : Membership Application

DAS1337
Jan-01-2012, 10:37 PM
Q. What is your in-game name?

DAS1337

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual?

28. Yes.

Q. Where did you hear about us? Referred? If so by whom?

Warmachine, he's a IRL friend.

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy?

Never have played CoD:BO. The last CoD game I played was World at War, because it was the last good one. I played the original counterstrike for 5 years and since then, I've been playing the BF series since BF2.

Q. What is your favorite game-type in Call of Duty: Black Ops?

None.

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? Which server(s) do you play on most?

Warmachines server called War's Kitchen and some other randoms.

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?

I do my best to help my team. While I am aware of my own stats, winning is the whole point of the game.

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?

I've played with a handful of the BF3 players over the past few months and I think it would be nice to have a group of people to play with on a regular basis.

Q. Will you join us in our TeamSpeak 3? (TeamSpeak 3 info - 67.222.138.10 Port: 9992)

I already do. I just don't frequent the CoD channel because I have no interest in playing it.

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?

My name is Brandon, like I said, I'm 28 years old. I live in an apartment with my girlfriend and puppy just west of Cleveland, Ohio. I'm a supervisor at a production warehouse. I work second shift, which eats into my gaming during peak hours. So I'm obviously not going to be engaged in any competitive clan leagues. I'd say I'm pretty reliable and trustworthy. I'm a fairly quiet person. I get along with people pretty easily in my opinion. I'm not the type to hear bitching and complaining about everything or screaming hackers just because someone may be better than me. I do realize that it says this clan is only recruiting for CoD, so don't think I'm an idiot. Warmachine told me to put in an application anyways, so that's what I'm doing.

Either way, see ya out there...assuming you play BF3.

JOSIE WAILS
Jan-02-2012, 03:46 PM
well hi i am sage welcome to ht e forums

DAS1337
Jan-02-2012, 11:26 PM
Hi Sage! Thanks!

Buddha
Jan-03-2012, 09:27 AM
he meant Sarge*. Hes getting old and a little more crazy every day.

Warmachine
Jan-04-2012, 08:52 PM
Welcome to the forums, it's about time! =)