PDA

View Full Version : Membership Application

LovelyLady
Jun-11-2011, 10:07 PM
Q. What is your in-game name?
LovelyLady

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual?
28 and yes I believe so

Q. Do you have TeamSpeak? (Participating on TeamSpeak is a requirement for membership)
Yes, I have TS3

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? For Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, do you often play with us in our party. For Call of Duty: Black Ops, which server(s) do you play on most?
I have just recently started

Q. How long have you been playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, or Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy?
I have been playing for 8 years starting with Battlefield 1942

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?
I'm a big team player

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?
I have enjoyed playing in clans for the past 8 years that I have been playing. A few of my past clan members have joined here so here I am!!

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?
I am a business owner of 2 business', my primary one being a daycare provider to 11 wonderful children during the day plus having 3 of my own children ages 9 7 and 6. I also sell retail car magnets as my other business along with my husband who also plays Call Of Duty.

TrainWreck
Jun-12-2011, 02:29 PM
Welcome to the forums...jump on TS and get to know us..!!

konc3pt
Jun-12-2011, 05:15 PM
Welcome!

konc3pt
Jun-20-2011, 06:54 PM
you should add some of us on Steam too so you can join when were playing.

tango
Jul-14-2011, 05:31 PM
Have never seen this player in TS or playing in games with RCF members. Lovely is on my Steam Friends List, but never playing.