PDA

View Full Version : Rank/Prestige Reset....F@%K Black Ops

Hello Ladies
Apr-20-2011, 12:14 AM
I joined a server tonight and had trouble loading. As soon as I got in I went to select a class I noticed they changed to the default classes...WTF? I was prestige 13 level 20 something when this happened. I remember this was a problem before and I have been trying to work out a solution by playing a round and trying to change perks but it won't save so I don't know....

If I don't get my prestige level back I am done with this game. I am not starting over.

BTW, where is everyone? I have logged into TS several times over the last few days and there might be 2 or 3 people there. I logged in on Tuesday at 2 pm CST and there was no one??

Hello Ladies
Apr-20-2011, 10:46 AM
Well, I logged into BO after about an hour and it seems it is back to normal....I think.

tank1023
Apr-20-2011, 12:32 PM
Could be part of the summertime lul in gaming. Guys are out golfing and enjoying the nicer weather.

Luminatus
Apr-20-2011, 04:10 PM
I joined a server tonight and had trouble loading. As soon as I got in I went to select a class I noticed they changed to the default classes...WTF? I was prestige 13 level 20 something when this happened. I remember this was a problem before and I have been trying to work out a solution by playing a round and trying to change perks but it won't save so I don't know....

If I don't get my prestige level back I am done with this game. I am not starting over.

BTW, where is everyone? I have logged into TS several times over the last few days and there might be 2 or 3 people there. I logged in on Tuesday at 2 pm CST and there was no one??

Thats happened to me before. If you lose your connection in specific places, it'll say you're at level 1 until it reconnects. This is what happens when you store everything on a central (read: unreliable) server.

Could be part of the summertime lul in gaming. Guys are out golfing and enjoying the nicer weather.

Easy to explain this one for yesterday. Portal 2.

Hello Ladies
Apr-22-2011, 05:38 PM
Update on the rank reset. I did get prestige/rank back but it cleared my combat record so if someone looks it might seem weird that I have less then 10 hours playing time.