PDA

View Full Version : [Accepted] Membership Application

Nivek81
Jul-22-2009, 02:56 PM
Q. What is your in-game name? Nivek81

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual? 28, yes

Q. Do you have TeamSpeak? Not at the moment, but have used it before on BF2, etc.

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? Yes

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: World at War? What other PC related games do you enjoy? I had to upgrade my video card to play CoD: WAW, but have been playing since ~June/July. Veteran of CoD + UO, CoD2, CoD4, BF2, Company of Heroes, Men of War, Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 3, Hidden & Dangerous 2 + SS, etc.

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics? Yes.

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan? Enjoy playing with other RCF players and I like the server rules+enforcement.

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies? College grad (University of South Carolina...Finance major). I'm a mortgage loan processor. Hobbies include pc gaming, military history, building/tweaking computers, playing+recording music, politics, etc.

MassacreX
Jul-22-2009, 04:40 PM
Welcome aboard Nivek81. Just remember to stay active in the game and on the forums and you shouldn't have any problems getting in the group. Always a blast playing with you when you are online. Our teamspeak address is as follows: 67.222.138.205, so whenever you get a chance hop on.

tank1023
Jul-22-2009, 04:54 PM
Welcome. I was a huge BF2 nut. Got my three stars then found the COD series. Too many hacks and bunnyhoppers in BF2.

JOSIE WAILS
Jul-22-2009, 04:55 PM
welcome come on in teamspeak so we all can get to know each other. x-mil cool me 2 AIR CAV BABY

DeadonDick
Jul-22-2009, 11:24 PM
welcome come on in teamspeak so we all can get to know each other. x-mil cool me 2 AIR CAV BABY

LMAO.....from what i have heard by talkin to a bunch of us.....most of us ARE ex-mil.

Luminatus
Jul-23-2009, 12:20 AM
or firefighters

all except me, I'm a computer-geek

Nivek81
Jul-24-2009, 12:40 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Enjoyed getting to play with quite a few of you all last night over Teamspeak, even though I still haven't located my headset yet to join in on the conversation. Until then, I'll just have to be the "silent but violent" Beattle. :D

afterlife
Jul-24-2009, 03:24 PM
Happyface

MassacreX
Jul-27-2009, 10:39 PM
Find that headset yet Nivek? Kinda want to hear that voice. lol

Darth Caedus
Jul-28-2009, 11:08 PM
What was all you guys name in BF2, I still play it sometime, Rambo900 was the game name there

Nivek81
Aug-03-2009, 05:09 PM
I "think" my BF2 name was either Nivek or MindTPI. It's been years since I've played, though it was fun as hell when I did. I believe I kept tabs on every good pilot I came across! lol

tank1023
Aug-03-2009, 09:06 PM
My BF2 was also tank1023...I was death from above. Almost never flew in the begining then started to fly to get my three star.
I miss that game a bit but in the end there was a ton of hacks cause EA couldn't give a crap.
I knew I's never get to 4 star so I started playing COD and then I met SGTAH and my life went to hell. :P

MassacreX
Aug-04-2009, 10:08 AM
You will be thrown up for a vote in the next day or two Nivek. If you still haven't found your mic I know Best Buy and Walmart have headsets that are under 20 bucks.

Nivek81
Aug-04-2009, 07:05 PM
Sounds good Mass! Hope the voting goes well for me :D. I might have found a temporary solution for the headset situation. My brother gave me his old xbox when he moved to New York and he has a headset for it. I'm going to see if it'll work with my pc during the week, but if not, I'll just make it over to Best Buy and pick up another regular pc headset.

Luminatus
Aug-05-2009, 12:34 AM
if you have a xbox 360 controller and headset you can use that. plug the controller in via usb then the headset into the controller

MassacreX
Aug-20-2009, 11:35 PM
Accepted.