PDA

View Full Version : [Rejected] Membership Application

Curse
Jan-21-2011, 08:14 PM
Q. What is your in-game name?
Curse for the most part, although I swap it with Decadence every couple months.

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual?
I'm 19, I'm mature with a ridiculous sense of humor.

Q. Do you have TeamSpeak? (Participating on TeamSpeak is a requirement for membership)
Yes.

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? For Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, do you often play with us in our party. For Call of Duty: Black Ops, which server(s) do you play on most?
RCF servers are my main servers, the only time I don't play on them is when they're either down or unpopulated. I shuffle between the three servers in Black Ops.

Q. How long have you been playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, or Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy?
I've been playing Black Ops and BFBC2 since they released.

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?
I can't stand playing solo, it's too much stress, . I'm more psycho/kamikaze when playing with a group(A scapegoat equipped with the most deadly weapons)

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?
At request of a friend in the clan and it's a good clan to play with.

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?
Tall, Black, A dick with an uncomprehendable humor but I'm mostly friendly and open to anything. I'm a college student and my hobbies are gaming mainly.

JOSIE WAILS
Jan-21-2011, 08:20 PM
hes real fun to be around and if i am on the other team i know hes a hunten me

Xnuiem
Jan-22-2011, 06:34 PM
Lots of fun to kill....especially if he is first blood!

MassacreX
Feb-19-2011, 09:45 PM
Rejected.
Explanation: Rarely goes after the objective.