PDA

View Full Version : [Accepted] Membership Application

TinyNuts
Jan-14-2011, 10:31 PM
Q. What is your in-game name? Tiny Nuts

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual? - Old enough to be your dad, but cool enough for rock and roll (46), so long as there is no alcohol, im mature

Q. Do you have TeamSpeak? (Participating on TeamSpeak is a requirement for membership) - Yes

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? For Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, do you often play with us in our party. For Call of Duty: Black Ops, which server(s) do you play on most? Yes I play on Black Ops servers oftern

Q. How long have you been playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, or Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy? Since they came out, in fact I started playing pc games with battlefield 1942

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics? yes team player, love objective maps, hate team deathmatch

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan? you seem like a fun group of guys to play with and you keep the server going with fun players

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies? I'm a student of life, im married, three children (22, 17, 15), travelled around the world, love to play sports, and computer games.

Xnuiem
Jan-15-2011, 08:14 AM
Good to meet you last night.

JOSIE WAILS
Jan-16-2011, 09:07 PM
fun to have him around

MassacreX
Jan-27-2011, 11:39 AM
Accepted.