PDA

View Full Version : [Rejected] Membership Application

Water_Pistol
Jul-17-2009, 07:01 PM
Q. What is your in-game name?
Water_Pistol

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual?
I am 18. I would say i'm mature but i like to have fun.

Q. Do you have TeamSpeak?
Yes

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis?
Ya. Everyday

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: World at War? What other PC related games do you enjoy?
Ever since the day it came out. COD: Modern Warfare, Crysis, All of the battlefields

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?
Yes, I work for the objective and help other team mates.

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?
Ever since i first played on a RCF server. I liked the swagger of the RCF players i played with and i think i would fit right in.

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?
I just graduated High School, I'm going to school to be an electrician, and i enjoy working on my pride and joy, a 1979 Chevrolet El Camino.

MassacreX
Jul-17-2009, 07:33 PM
Welcome to the forums Water Pistol! Glad to have you aboard. Just stay stay active on the forums, on TeamSpeak and in-game so we can get to know you better! TeamSpeak IP is 67.222.138.205. Will be around later in the day tomorrow. Hope to see you there.

JOSIE WAILS
Jul-18-2009, 01:19 AM
welcome come join the dark side HEHEHEHE

MassacreX
Jul-26-2009, 09:05 PM
Your application is still on file, Water_Pistol. Let us know if you're still around and are still interested.

MassacreX
Aug-01-2009, 06:48 PM
Rejected. Haven't been on lately. Reapply again.