PDA

View Full Version : [Rejected] Membership Application

Botasky
Nov-22-2010, 01:32 AM
Q. What is your in-game name?
Botasky

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual?
27; Aging like a fine wine I'd like to think?

Q. Do you have TeamSpeak?
Yessir.

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? For Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, do you often play with us in our party. For Call of Duty: Black Ops, which server(s) do you play on most?
I had only recently visited the RCF CoD: Black Ops server

Q. How long have you been playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, or Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy?
CoD: Mw2 since release on the 360. Stopped playing before lobby exploiting/tubing became extremely rampant. Ended at Prestige 1 Lvl10+. Girlfriend currently has the 360 so I have not had a chance to pick up playing again.

Battlefield: BC2 since release, currently rank 27. I played solidly for a month or two before losing interest since I could not find a good squad to roll with. Picked it up again for another 1-2 months before the release of Black Ops.

CoD: Black Ops since release and on-going currently. Prestige 1 Lvl15

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?
I love running with a solid pack. The objective is everything.

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?
Was impressed with the number of active RCF members I saw on the clan server. Though there was not much talking, everyone on the team was objective oriented, including non RCF members. I got a chance to play about 4 or so games across a few different game types during my first visit on the RCF server. Each match was a hard earned victory or a rough loss but definitely exciting.

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?
Well, as stated above, I'm at the nice ripe age of 27. Currently unemployed, but use to sell luggage at a Samsonite retail outlet. Never thought luggage was as complex till then, go figure. I play World of Warcraft as my fantasy game time sink, dipping into a little end game raiding here and there. Big into RPGs and shooters. Got a PS3 thats proven to be a great netflix media center and blu-ray player. Thats about it, thanks for your time.

Warmachine
Nov-22-2010, 05:20 PM
We only talk when where not drinking! =) Hope to see you on a server I mostly play nites and weekends!

JOSIE WAILS
Nov-27-2010, 09:50 AM
come onin teamspeak thats the way we get to know each other around here and thats how u would become a member

Xnuiem
Nov-28-2010, 07:29 AM
We arent always quiet. Sometimes you can't get us to shut up for 2 seconds. Just ask Shredder.

MassacreX
Dec-13-2010, 07:15 PM
Rejected.