PDA

View Full Version : [Accepted] Membership Application

space cowboy
Nov-18-2010, 06:30 AM
Q. What is your in-game name?

space cowboy

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual?

Just turned 28... mature? Yes and no. Lol. Im a big kid and always will be but i handle business and am responsible haha

Q. Do you have TeamSpeak?

Sure do. Talk to you fellas all the time

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? For Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, do you often play with us in our party. For Call of Duty: Black Ops, which server(s) do you play on most?

Almost exclusively play with you guys.

Q. How long have you been playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, or Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy?

Started playin mw2 in spring of 09 and been shootin mofos ever since

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?

I definitely consider myself a team player. Dom is my favorite and im always trying to persue objectives in any game type... hate plain ole tdm though. I like having an objective.

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?

I always play with you guys. You folks arent cheap players nor cheaters. Plus its fun laughin at flats on teamspeak lol

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?

Well im in the air force and just got back stateside from 4 years overseas. Ive had a big career changein that I am now doing a different job in the air force. I get to fly satellites. I just bought a house in colorado springs where im stationed now. Married almoat 6 years with 1 kid just now on the way. Video games are not the norm for me to be honest. Im usually elbows deep in an engine or at the track. I build and race (drag race)cars, (motocross)quads, and (road course)bikes. Right now my big peoject is my 600 horse supercharged 2007 mustang gt. That takes a lot of my time.

MassacreX
Nov-27-2010, 10:23 AM
Accepted.