PDA

View Full Version : [Rejected] Membership Application

1337Costa
Jul-17-2009, 10:40 AM
Q. What is your in-game name?
1337Costa

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual?

Q. Do you have TeamSpeak?
Yes

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis?
Yes (but I've been banned without a reason, don't know why.)

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: World at War? What other PC related games do you enjoy?
I play this game now for a long time (don't know exactly);; I play Soldier front & Counter strike

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?
Yes I'm a team player, I always follow 1 team mate with a higher rank than me. And cover him in the back

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?
I decided to re-apply again because I just like this clan and I was dissapointed when you guys banned me from your clan server! I don't want fight I only want fun (site founder massareX). Now I hope I can get in and have a lot of intern fun!

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?
Hello fellaz.. I'm Michael and im 17 years old. I think you all have seen me as costa ingame. but care about that ..
I live in Belgium and it's not always that chill here, I want a new challenge so maybe after 4 more years I'll go to the Domunican Republic. Otherwise i like play table tennis and gaming ofc ftw
If you guys have any questions ask them []

Duminican Republic
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2264/2179803377_a55030e432.jpg :) :D

afterlife
Jul-17-2009, 03:24 PM
HEY im afterlife hope to c u ingame!

MassacreX
Jul-17-2009, 07:31 PM
Come in TeamSpeak, and maybe we can work something out.

1337Costa
Jul-19-2009, 09:48 AM
Come in TeamSpeak, and maybe we can work something out.

I will when I'm going home (will be next sunday :rolleyes:)

MassacreX
Jul-27-2009, 10:41 PM
No activity.