PDA

View Full Version : [Accepted] Membership Application

Texas Joe
Jul-17-2009, 08:07 AM
Q. What is your in-game name?
Texas Joe

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual?
46 (anyone beat that?) As mature as can be expected, c'mon, I still play computer games!

Q. Do you have TeamSpeak?
Yes

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis?
Yes, your WaW server has become the only one I go to.

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: World at War? What other PC related games do you enjoy?
Since it came out. I play CoD a little, I like this one best because of the era. My real bread and butter is still Battlefield 1942.

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?
I actually do a little of both. As a non-affiliated dude I like to sneak around and take shots at snipers and stragglers. My kill to death ratio is not real good because it is a game and I like to charge around alot. I have been in BF42 clans and can play as a team player. Once a clans tags go on my name I revert to team playing and honor for the clan, meaning I play nicely and don't bitch!

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?
Since I took up WaW again after a break, the bug caught hold again and I really like your server. Massacre asked me to check out the web site and since you are taking apps, I figured why not. If not accepted I would still like to play on your server anyway. One note, I am an airline pilot with a family and have a very varied schedule. Some weeks I am home 3 or 4 days in a row and try to play often, other times I am out of town and out of contact for 3 or 4 days in a row. Also, with a family I am only to play for an hour or two at a time. This should be considered by you in accepting my application, as I am limited in the amount of time I can play.

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?
As I said above I am an old airline pilot, spent 14 years flying in the USAF (B-1Bs if you are interested). I golf and computer game and spend tiime with the family that is rapidly growing up.

afterlife
Jul-17-2009, 03:23 PM
HEY im afterlife hope to c u ingame!

MassacreX
Jul-17-2009, 07:32 PM
Welcome to the forums TexasJoe! Glad to have you aboard. Just stay stay active on the forums, on TeamSpeak and in-game so we can get to know you better! TeamSpeak IP is 67.222.138.205. Will be around later in the day tomorrow. Hope to see you there.

JOSIE WAILS
Jul-18-2009, 01:12 AM
hey sittinduck we got us another fly-boy. what the heck is this clan going to do with us fly-boy's. but thats cool.
GO AIR CAV

Darth Caedus
Jul-18-2009, 06:24 PM
Hey ya texasjoe, its good to see that you are gonna join us, hope to see ya in game dude!:)

MassacreX
Aug-01-2009, 06:49 PM
Accepted.