PDA

View Full Version : [Rejected] Membership Application

worser
Aug-19-2010, 10:42 PM
Q. What is your in-game name?
WoRSeR. Sometimes Your Moms Hero

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual?
I'm sure most of you will be suprised to find out I'm only 22. I'm consider myself Mature individual, but Like some others have said, growing up is only an option!:)

Q. Do you have TeamSpeak?
I do

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? (Note: Since Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 does not allow dedicated servers, do you often play with us in our party?)
I have been for the past few nights, and Enjoy it. It is nice to get back into a TS server, cut up a little bit and enjoy the game. Its brought it back to life to me.. it was getting bland.

Q. How long have you been playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Call of Duty: World at War or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2? What other PC related games do you enjoy?
I started playing Call Of Duty 4, that was my first taste of the COD series. I've been playing MW2 since it was released and haven't played much else since. I've been gaming for about 6 years now, started off with Counter Strike 1.6, then CZ, then Source.

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?
I'm a good team player, I try to call strats and enemy positions as I see them. And if you look at my statitistics you will see I could care less about them.. lol

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?
Sgt_Ah kept bugging me.. lol. Seriously though, I have enjoyed playing with RCF, and look forward to continuinng that.

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?
I am 22 years old, born in Memphis, TN and currently living in Hernando, MS (30 miles south of Memphis). I work for family, we have several drycleaners in and around Memphis. Obviously I enjoy gaming, but also cars and Drinking. I'm not your average "kid" though, I enjoy the art of drinks and mixology.. aww hell who am I kidding.. I drink to get drunk.. haha. Music is also a big part of my life.. I love.. absolutely love Tool. A Perfect Circle, Deftones, and Karnivool are up at the top of the list as well.

-WoRSeR out :cool:

worser
Aug-19-2010, 10:48 PM
ps

I would like to apologize for any grammatical errors scattered through and about the application. lol

Warmachine
Aug-20-2010, 06:42 PM
I work for family, we have several drycleerans in and around Memphis. Obviously I enjoy gaming, but also cars
are you asian? Just kidding.

MassacreX
Sep-03-2010, 10:33 AM
Rejected.