PDA

View Full Version : [Rejected] Membership Application

Bear
Aug-02-2010, 11:25 AM
What is your in-game name? Bear

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual?
16 but everyone thought i was in my mid 20's, and yes very mature.

Q. Do you have TeamSpeak?
Yes

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? (Note: Since Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 does not allow dedicated servers, do you often play with us in our party?)

I havn't played Bfbc2 with RCF but i have palyed Cod mw2 all the time with the guys. So i would have to say everynight i try to get a little bit of gaming in with them.

Q. How long have you been playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Call of Duty: World at War or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2? What other PC related games do you enjoy?

Battlefield bad company 2 i havn't played so much because i have a ping issue i need to fix but call of duty i've been playing since cod 2. I also injoy left 4 dead and i use to play competitive counter-strike: source for 4 years.

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?

I would much rather play as a team then try to run my own show, i find playing as a team more injoyable and rather more realistic to be honest.

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?

Well in my many years of counter strike i found all the clans i was in was filled with little inmature kids, and when i first added sham a few months ago i added him because in a ground war domination match him and i were the only 2 talking and trying to play as a team. So i added him to my friend, i then started playing with shredder and the rest of the gang. I also want to join because i like the fact how friendly, funny, and nice everyone is.

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?

I'm graduating highschool this up coming year, i work for landscaping in the summer, or should i say manscaping! For hobbies i like to game build computers and play sports, and overall hanging with my friends and family.

Thanks for reading my application, Bear.

Xnuiem
Aug-03-2010, 08:30 AM
bout time the quick scope master applied. Good to see ya, even if you are a complete freak of nature with that sniper rifle.

simplei
Aug-09-2010, 05:36 PM
welcome

Warmachine
Aug-09-2010, 08:32 PM
another padawan

Luminatus
Aug-10-2010, 06:19 PM
Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?

I'm graduating highschool this up coming year, i work for landscaping in the summer, or should i say manscaping! For hobbies i like to game build computers and play sports, and overall hanging with my friends and family.

Thanks for reading my application, Bear.

No, no you shouldn`t

Bear
Aug-11-2010, 12:53 AM
Shouldn't what?

MassacreX
Aug-11-2010, 09:00 PM
He was referring to manscaping. ;) How's cashing that check coming along for your DLC?

Bear
Aug-12-2010, 12:23 PM
ha, it was manscaping! and its good! I still need to get it.

Xnuiem
Aug-12-2010, 12:43 PM
I thought "manscaping" was where you shave your balls/cock so that your chic doesnt have to breath hair when she spends some quality time down there.

Bear
Aug-12-2010, 10:19 PM
You know X, there is two kinds of manscaping there is in the house aka "Bedroom" man scaping, and there is out of the house manscaping. I'm talking out of the house! :P

Xnuiem
Aug-13-2010, 04:31 AM
*remains unconvinced*

Bear
Aug-13-2010, 06:42 AM
Fine, i'll just keep quick scopin yoh ass! ;)

simplei
Aug-15-2010, 07:58 AM
Gotta love working outdoors

MassacreX
Aug-17-2010, 02:40 PM
Rejected.