PDA

View Full Version : [Accepted] Membership Application

NightTrain
May-17-2010, 12:29 AM
Q. What is your in-game name?
A: NightTrain

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual?
A: 19, And yes I feel I am a mature individual

Q. Do you have TeamSpeak?
A: Yes i currently have team speak 3

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? (Note: Since Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 does not allow dedicated servers, do you often play with us in our party?)
A: Yes I play with you guys all the time, Currently played under my brothers name SneakyPea but I made my own name so as to get rid of confusion. :)

Q. How long have you been playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Call of Duty: World at War or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2?
A: Been playing CoD MW since it came out and MW2 since it came out

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?
A: Yes I am all for team work. I don't care about my own statistics never have never will ruins the game for me.

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?
A: You guys are extremely fun to play with and just hang out with. I love playing CoD even more now just too play with [RCF] members

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?
A: I'm in the army been in for about 2 years make my living playing CoD in real life. Hobbies consist of parkour playing video games when I'm not working swimming anything active really.

Vova62
May-17-2010, 08:47 PM
I have not played with you yet but look forward to it. I have played with Sneaky a few times and if brothers are alike then im sure your a good player. Hope to see you on soon and get to know you better.

Vova

MassacreX
Jun-26-2010, 09:33 PM
Accepted.