PDA

View Full Version : [Accepted] Membership Application

Xnuiem
May-11-2010, 12:13 AM
Q. What is your in-game name? Xnuiem

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual? 32, the vast majority of the time

Q. Do you have TeamSpeak? Do now.

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? (Note: Since Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 does not allow dedicated servers, do you often play with us in our party?) Saw y'all a few times now, seemed to be a nice group, thought I would ask to join.

Q. How long have you been playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Call of Duty: World at War or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2? What other PC related games do you enjoy?CDMW2 about three weeks. Other COD, MoH, and Battlefield games for a long time, part of another clan a few years ago (prior to kids).

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics? Always try for the objective. Rather win than have a stat war with someone.

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan? Thought y'all seemed like a good group.

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies? I own my own company, a consulting firm, but mostly oil & gas. Hobbies are riding/training horses and being a dad/husband. I also read a lot of fiction.

ReBorn
May-11-2010, 03:05 AM
Welcome, hope to get to know you soon!

Xnuiem
May-11-2010, 08:04 AM
Thanks! Just look for Fuzzykitty, I am the one dying over and over against because of last stand.....or KQ sniping me why fuzzy distracts me.....

I was so their bitch the other night, I thought I should join so they can hear me whine about it instead of having to type and then die again because I was reading the response and not paying enough attention.

Xnuiem
Jun-04-2010, 01:13 PM
Found out I am under vote now.....so just to remind...

A vote for Xnuiem is a vote for me.

MassacreX
Jun-07-2010, 08:47 AM
Accepted.