PDA

View Full Version : [Accepted] Membership Application

SneakyPea
May-03-2010, 02:16 PM
Q. What is your in-game name? SneakyPea

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual? 22, I think I'm mature.

Q. Do you have TeamSpeak? Yes.

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? (Note: Since Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 does not allow dedicated servers, do you often play with us in our party?) Yes.

Q. How long have you been playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Call of Duty: World at War or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2? What other PC related games do you enjoy? I've been playing cod mw for a few months. Played the first modern warfare for a while as well. I also like to play warcraft 3.

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics? I try my best to win the game. Unless it's team deathmatch then I camp :).

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan? I've been playing with rfc for about a week and I really enjoy playing with you guys and listening to Dane while hes wasted.

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies? I work at a retail lawn and garden center. My main hobby is rollerblading.

ReBorn
May-04-2010, 05:26 PM
Good to see the app sneaky. It is always fun playing with you!

JOSIE WAILS
May-07-2010, 02:59 PM
yep sure is a lot of fun

SneakyPea
May-09-2010, 07:48 PM
<3

simplei
May-12-2010, 05:52 AM
SNEAKY you bastard, I finally get someone my age and you beat on my ass, ah well, can't beat em' invite em':p;)

PuNkBuStEr
May-12-2010, 12:14 PM
Good Sniper....I need training!!!

Detroit_Driveby
May-12-2010, 06:22 PM
Good solid player. Had a few games today seems cool to me

slyolddog45
May-14-2010, 04:42 PM
seems to be a great guy to me and a good player yes

Vova62
May-17-2010, 08:20 PM
Watch out for this player guys. He is very very Sneaky! hahaha ;). I know im not funny so you dont need to tell me......:( Really though Sneaky is a good team player and seems pretty cool. See you online Sneaky!

Vova

Dewgooder
May-19-2010, 11:20 AM
When can we vote , Sneaky always fun to play with win or lose!

MassacreX
May-19-2010, 08:21 PM
Accepted.