PDA

View Full Version : [Accepted] Membership Application

Charlt0nHest0n
Apr-20-2010, 08:13 AM
Q. What is your in-game name?

Charlt0nHest0n

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual?

26. Very much so yes.

Q. Do you have TeamSpeak?

Yes.

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? (Note: Since Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 does not allow dedicated servers, do you often play with us in our party?)

Constantly

Q. How long have you been playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Call of Duty: World at War or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2? What other PC related games do you enjoy?

CoD:WaW = since release
CoD:MW2 = since release
I was thinking of buying BC2 but I was such a big fan of BF2 and BF2142. I'm just afraid I would get it and find out its completely different and not like it much.

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?

Of course. I would rather go 15/15 and win than go 30/0 and lose

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?

I've been playing with you guys for a few weeks now and love it. I've always wanted to be in a laid back fun-loving clan.

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?

I live in Des Moines, IA with my girlfriend of 2 years and my french bulldog named Dexter. (I named him after the Showtime series) I've been working as an electrician for 8.5 years now. I like gaming and riding my Harley when the weather cooperates.

MassacreX
Apr-20-2010, 08:15 AM
Welcome aboard.

simplei
Apr-20-2010, 05:38 PM
Definitely would be a good asset to RCF:cool:

slyolddog45
Apr-20-2010, 06:58 PM
iv played alot with him he is a great team player and fun to play with on here welcome abord

Sham Wow
Apr-20-2010, 08:34 PM
Great team player and always has your back.

Dietrich
Apr-20-2010, 08:35 PM
good team player and a nice shot

MassacreX
Apr-26-2010, 08:48 PM
Accepted.