PDA

View Full Version : [Accepted] Membership Application

RedTag
Apr-17-2010, 03:05 AM
Q. What is your in-game name?

A. CandyVan

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual?

A. I'm 28 years old and yes I like to consider myself mature.

Q. Do you have TeamSpeak?

A. Yes

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? (Note: Since Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 does not allow dedicated servers, do you often play with us in our party?)

A. Yes, for the last few days I have been playing for hours with Sarge, Massacre, Dane and a ton others.

Q. How long have you been playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Call of Duty: World at War or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2? What other PC related games do you enjoy?

A. I have been playing CoD MW2 for a few months, it's really my first FPS. I played WoW for 5 years in some of the top raiding guilds in the US.

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?

A. Yes I consider myself a team player, runs in my blood from raiding so much in WoW. You really don't have an option not to be if you want to get better at the game and be successful.

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?

A. First off you guys are mature and second you are good players that like to win not just pad boards.

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?

A. I'm from Florida and was in the Air Force for six years, now I work for a contractor to the DoD. Other than always playing video games I like to go to shows, hang out with my friends and get trashed at the bar. No I am not a student.

MassacreX
Apr-17-2010, 02:52 PM
Glad to have you aboard Candy.

Luminatus
Apr-18-2010, 07:19 PM
What is it with us and atracting ex-armed forces guys? Ah well, maybe eventually we can hire you guys out as a merc army.

JOSIE WAILS
Apr-19-2010, 08:53 PM
cool

simplei
Apr-20-2010, 05:37 PM
Glad to see you've applied Red, this guy's funny when he's not killing ya.

MassacreX
Apr-26-2010, 08:49 PM
Accepted.