PDA

View Full Version : [Accepted] Membership Application

Sham Wow
Mar-29-2010, 10:17 PM
Q. What is your in-game name? Sham Wow

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual? 38. I would consider myself mature, but still reserve the right to indulge in a proper mid-life crisis in the next few years.

Q. Do you have TeamSpeak? Yes

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? Been joining in for a couple weeks now. Chatting on the teamspeak server as well.

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: World at War or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2? MW2 about 10 days on the stats page

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics? Working together as a team tends to pad ALL of our stats, so yes.

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan? Sarge AH invited me. It is refreshing to play with folks that understand the rules of the game but are also not ultra-competitive.

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies? VP of IT for a staffing agency in Houston, TX. Happily married with 2 kids. Enjoy jiu-jitsu, distance running, brewing my own beer, riding my motorcycle, and long walks on the beach... ;)

MassacreX
Mar-30-2010, 10:37 AM
Well, welcome to the forums Sham Wow. Glad to have you aboard.

brewing my own beer

I hope you brought enough for everyone ;)

Sham Wow
Mar-30-2010, 10:56 AM
"I hope you brought enough for everyone ;)"

I'll add extra malt to the wort for you (increased potency) :)

Luminatus
Mar-30-2010, 10:03 PM
I don't know, you may need to get started on a few more batches to satisfy Sarge and Dane.

Sham Wow
Mar-31-2010, 07:30 AM
I don't know, you may need to get started on a few more batches to satisfy Sarge and Dane.

I'll make a special batch for them. Perhaps some of my "Milky Way" beer. You throw a couple milky way bars into the mix just as it's boiling good. It is very dark and gives a nice smooth chocolate-caramel flavor.

There is one side effect, however...nuget doesn't melt. But what's a bit of chunkiness in the pursuit of quality?

tank1023
Apr-01-2010, 09:40 AM
Good player, good guy on TS.

JOSIE WAILS
Apr-01-2010, 05:06 PM
Ill nave to try it

simplei
Apr-01-2010, 08:16 PM
Good to see you applying shamwow, welcome

Dietrich
Apr-03-2010, 07:13 PM
hes alright