PDA

View Full Version : [Accepted] Membership Application

Wicked
Feb-04-2010, 12:13 AM
Q. What is your in-game name? Wicked

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual? I am 17 years old. Yes i see myself as mature.

Q. Do you have TeamSpeak? Yes.

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? Quite Often

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: World at War or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2? What other PC related games do you enjoy? Been playing Mw2 since it came out love it. i like alot of different types of games. FPS Mainly

Q. Are you a team player? I do what is needed for my team to win :)

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan? Play with members almost at all times that im on and there really nice people would love to join.

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?
Im a student, currently attending college at night to get my g.e.d. and continue on to full college. not sure what i want to do yet. MY hobbies are playing Mw2 :D! And almost anything that is fun.

Nivek81
Feb-04-2010, 01:00 AM
Always great playing with you and Reborn. Hopefully he'll be on here as well.

MassacreX
Feb-04-2010, 11:24 AM
Welcome aboard Wicked. Just remember to stay active in the game and on the forums and you shouldn't have any problems getting in the group. Always a blast playing with you when you are online. Is Big Daddy coming along? Our Teamspeak information is as follows: 67.222.138.10: port 9992.

Wicked
Feb-04-2010, 04:49 PM
So does that mean i can change my name to RCF? or am i still waiting to get accepted

JOSIE WAILS
Feb-04-2010, 05:32 PM
no we got to take a vote frist but thats nothing to worrie about we like ya

Ace
Feb-04-2010, 09:46 PM
Always great playing with you and Reborn. Hopefully he'll be on here as well.

I believe I played with them 2 and they got sticks.... and we Need sticks...
/throw support

MassacreX
Feb-05-2010, 10:06 AM
You will be able to put on tags once we have taken a vote, which should be in the next couple of days. But currently at the moment, please refine from putting on tags.

MassacreX
Feb-22-2010, 09:04 PM
Accepted.