PDA

View Full Version : [Accepted] Membership Application

afterlife
Jun-25-2009, 02:04 PM
hey whats up im afterlife , i just recently started playing WAW ( counter strike got old) lol
umm im almost 20 im a pretty cool person i think i have been in many guilds/clans and contributed alot every where i have been. i dont just want to join your clan to say i have a clan but i first went to your guys server and got help with stupid noob questions and i respect that alot.

Other than in game my names Adam i am almost 20 like i said and i am working to be a firefighter i have been through sevearl tranings and also attending another boot camp july 10 11 and 12 well thats what i have going for me lol

hope u guys like me and hope 2 c u soon

MassacreX
Jun-25-2009, 05:12 PM
Welcome to the forums, _AfterLife_! I enjoy reading through your application. Be sure to stay active on the forums, on TeamSpeak and in-game so we can get to know you better!

JOSIE WAILS
Jun-25-2009, 09:51 PM
Welcome to the forums, _AfterLife_! I enjoy reading through your application. Be sure to stay active on the forums, on TeamSpeak and in-game so we can get to know you better!

like the little noob said come on in ts whit us so we can all get to know each other hope to see ya soon

afterlife
Jun-26-2009, 11:31 AM
Hey sorry i couldnt really see it on the website maby i just glanced over it any way i can get teamspeak info

MassacreX
Jun-26-2009, 11:34 AM
The TeamSpeak Viewer is on the bottom right hand corner of the website. However, TeamSpeak can be downloaded from this link: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads and you can visit our TeamSpeak at this IP: 67.222.138.205. Hope that helps afterlife.

tank1023
Jun-26-2009, 12:46 PM
Welcome, let me know if you need help with the fire fighteing thing. I'm a career fire fighter for the last 11 years in Colorado Springs. I'd be more than willing to help you with the testing process.

afterlife
Jul-01-2009, 01:09 PM
awsome tank thanks yeah i will def ask u some questions when i think of some im always thingking of some

DeadonDick
Jul-01-2009, 01:24 PM
Welcome After, had some time to game with you last night, hopefully will get ALOT more. Have classes tonight, Thurs. and Fri's this quarter so if i get time in between classes i'll be around.

afterlife
Jul-01-2009, 04:26 PM
Yeah it was fun Def enjoyed playing with you

afterlife
Jul-01-2009, 07:36 PM
Hey tank i have a question for u actualy ok well i have been with my gf for almost a year and all dont live together or anything graduating highschool this year in addtion i am in many fire programs and all she says she wants to move and go to a college about 2 hours away and it would be like she goes off for a year kinda thing umm think firefighting has the potental to give up ur gf cuz umm well im not gonna just move down there and be fucked when i have something going for me and her school is like some private shit where she cant c peoeple all the time or something so what would u do just if she comes back after she does and if not just move on with my life and ill find new? or what

wildfirefighter
Jul-02-2009, 12:17 AM
Hey afterlife, i have been firefighting for 6 years now and its a awesome career. i love it. but i am recently married and i would give it up in a second for my girl. so you just have to ask yourself, is this the girl for you. and thats all i got haha

tank1023
Jul-02-2009, 12:35 AM
Here is my thoughts as an old guy. If you two really care about each other then the time appart wont be an issue, hard yes. You both need to continue on the paths for the careers you want. If you moved and something with the fire service fell through, you would have regrets forever. Same for her. Your both young and if was ment to be you will work through the distance part.
I could go on for a long time about the sacrifices my wife and i have made for eachother over the years for our careers but we can get on TS and chat some day.
Don't forget chicks love firemen!

afterlife
Jul-02-2009, 01:01 AM
Yeah thanks wild and tank u guys really help me alot even tho im not even in the clan its like u guys care which is really awsome ef collest group i have meet online over my time in Couner strike World of warcraft u guys are the ones

yeah i really care about her she is beautiful everything i want and all and i guess i am gonna look at the situation like if its meant to be things will work out and if not they wont.

Thanks for every thing def will post more questions or concerns since u guys help so much or ill hit u up on TS thanks guys :):):)