PDA

View Full Version : [Rejected] Membership Application

michaeld101
Dec-20-2009, 01:52 PM
[RCF] is now accepting applications for membership. We are a gaming community dedicated to providing the highest online gaming experience to all our members and visitors. Our membership is made up of unique gamers from all across the world. We strive to provide our members with a unique gaming atmosphere that is enjoyable and relaxing for everyone.

We as a clan are only looking for like minded individuals who enjoy playing Call of Duty: World at War & Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. If you feel you are up to the task of becoming a full fledged [RCF] clan member, the first thing you should do is create a new thread entitled Membership Application. Once you've done this, please copy and paste the following form and fill it out as thoroughly as possible.

Q. What is your in-game name? michaeld101

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual? I am 21, and yes I like to think im a mature individual.

Q. Do you have TeamSpeak? No I dont, but if someone could show me how to get it then I would.

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? My first time, but everybody seems very enjoyable!

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: World at War or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2? What other PC related games do you enjoy? I've only been playing cod MW2 for a few months now, but I use to play cod 2 all the time as well as Oblivion.

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics? Thats a deffinite yes! Its the only way I do things, teamwork. Ive given my own life in games many times to help the team if needed.

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan? The clan seems like a very respectable team! One that I would love to be a member of.

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies? I am a student taking online classes with Itt tech. I work customer service at Kohl's , hobbies are basically anything I can get myself into, be it surfing, mountain biking, rock climbing, music, gaming so on...

Once you've posted your application, it will be forwarded to a private forum where all current [RCF] members will cast their vote for acceptance or rejection. Acceptance into [RCF] can only happen following a unanimous decision. That means that if even one [RCF] member votes to reject you, you will be rejected. Should you be accepted, you will receive a PM from an administrator notifying you of your acceptance. Once an official [RCF] clan member, the only thing we ask of you is that you wear our tag proudly and are a mature and collected individual.

Good luck!

Luminatus
Dec-20-2009, 02:41 PM
Welcome to the forums, and damn we have to update that template, we don't have servers anymore. Oh, and Oblivion eh? Awesome game, especially when you mod the fuck out of it.

JOSIE WAILS
Dec-20-2009, 02:52 PM
download teamspeak client version 2
the just do a quick connect and put in the ip their and a name

BBQsasue
Dec-20-2009, 03:04 PM
you played Oblivion instead of warcraft? Explain

michaeld101
Dec-20-2009, 03:43 PM
haha yep oblivion over wow. mainly b/c i dont want to get addicted to it. ive played wow and its a really good game, just dont want to get stuck

michaeld101
Dec-20-2009, 03:46 PM
woot, now have teamspeak thanks!

JOSIE WAILS
Dec-21-2009, 04:47 PM
yw

Luminatus
Dec-22-2009, 01:27 AM
you played Oblivion instead of warcraft? Explain

Something must be wrong with you. Oblivion is moddable, WoW is not, therefore Oblivion > Wow. No arguments here, but if you'd like, I'll flame you in TS all you want.

michaeld101
Dec-22-2009, 11:22 AM
haha, I appreciate the concern

MassacreX
Jan-01-2010, 06:34 PM
Are you still interested?

michaeld101
Jan-03-2010, 03:06 PM
yes, i am. sorry was out of town

MassacreX
Jan-08-2010, 10:11 PM
Are you going to get a mic soon? I think you either grab a cheap one at Walmart for under 20 or something at Best Buy.

michaeld101
Jan-10-2010, 08:59 PM
i just bought a mike should be coming in through the mail soon!!!