PDA

View Full Version : Membership Application-HeavyG

HeavyG
Sep-25-2017, 09:14 AM
Q. What is your in-game name? HeavyG

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual? 54, yes

Q. Where did you hear about us? Referred? If so by whom? Been playing with you guys for a while, fun group.

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy? I have been a PC gamer for a long time, all the way back to Medal of Honor, play FPS, Adventure and Platformer games.

Q. What is your favorite game-type in Call of Duty: Black Ops? Probably MW

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? Which server(s) do you play on most? Yes, mostly IW

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics? Definitely a team player, like to have good stats but having fun is more important

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan? Enjoy the clan and the banter on TS. Good group of people.

Q. Will you join us in our TeamSpeak 3? (TeamSpeak 3 info - 63.210.145.69:9108) Yes, have been for a while now.

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?
I work in the audio-visual industry, AV-have been in it for the past 28 years. I'm a big football fan. Enjoy gaming, cars, playing basketball and keeping the garage clean.

Thanks for considering me !

Thump
Sep-25-2017, 01:08 PM
Good to see you finally put in your app!!

Dexter
Sep-25-2017, 03:07 PM
yes about time :-)

-_Anarchy_-
Sep-25-2017, 07:31 PM
its a yes for me very fun to play with respectful been playing with him for a while put him up for a vote

DixieDregs
Sep-27-2017, 01:58 PM
Big Thumbs Up...