PDA

View Full Version : Membership Application

GuiltyG3ar
Jan-06-2015, 08:12 PM
Q. What is your in-game name?
-Guiltyg3ar
Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual?
- I am 30 Years old , and i believe i am a mature individual whom likes to have a laugh.
Q. Where did you hear about us? Referred? If so by whom?
- I did not really hear about you per say, i have been playing call of duty games since 2, and have many hours in game with crixus.
Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy?
- Been playing all cod games since release or shortly there after , i also enjoy bf4 , gas guzzlers extreme ,
Q. What is your favorite game-type in Call of Duty: Black Ops?
- My favorite Game type would have to be hardcore tdm
Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? Which server(s) do you play on most?
- not really just in servers where your members are playing
Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?
- That is what i am looking for in a clan , my old clan hoc collaspsed but comms and team work is a huge must for me
Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?
- I have been solo for around two years trying to rally old friends.. but alas in need of good clan based gameplay
Q. Will you join us in our TeamSpeak 3? (TeamSpeak 3 info - 8.9.5.238:9160)
- Yes i will most deff
Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?
- Well im a retired marine, but i didnt see any active duty shin bones got blown out shortly after school of infantry. I work now as a full time construction worker married no kids yet , im a true blue patriot and dispise what our country has become. My hobbies include bodybuilding,pc building/modding, shooting,working on my gto , learning new things through programs.

FlakRider
Jan-07-2015, 07:58 PM
Your best bet when you app is to come in to teamspeak and get to know us first, I bet most have no idea who you are.

GuiltyG3ar
Jan-08-2015, 03:17 AM
roger that ill try and get on

CriXus
Jan-10-2015, 06:36 AM
Guilty good player!! Have been playing with or against for awhile. Definitely come into TS get to know everyone..

Thump
Jan-10-2015, 09:24 AM
Look forward to see and talk with you in ts ... reserve opinion until I meet and game with you

GuiltyG3ar
Jan-13-2015, 05:14 AM
Forgot to mention I like long walks on the beach with Jim beam on the rocks, hehe

GuiltyG3ar
Jan-18-2015, 05:20 PM
Guilty good player!! Have been playing with or against for awhile. Definitely come into TS get to know everyone..

thanks for the kind words bud

GuiltyG3ar
Jan-25-2015, 04:36 AM
is it quite in here or what?

curtandy
Jan-25-2015, 06:28 PM
Hang tight there Guilty. Some of the guys are still trying to get to know you. You need to come on TS when your on and such.

FlakRider
Jan-26-2015, 08:14 PM
Still have not seen you in channel with us in TS, you got to get to know the guys and gals here before a vote is even posted on your behalf. And most don't have you even as friend in steam. We don't let anyone in we do not know, and that's the bottom line.

GuiltyG3ar
Jan-27-2015, 06:09 AM
Yea sorry about that hardly play kc in fact at all was there a member list with steam names so i can add No worries if not. Thanks for your time. I have only gamed with about ten of your guys mostly tdm all good times far as im concerned enjoyed dominating rooms with you guys crix,angel,chesty,wicked,usef guys thanks for the good games.

FlakRider
Jan-31-2015, 06:46 PM
For someone trying to join us I am not convinced or impressed at all. Yes it takes some convincing on an apps behalf. You made no effort to talk to the majority of us. Just my opinion but I will NEVER vote for you. Like I said that's just my opinion.

GuiltyG3ar
Feb-01-2015, 07:25 AM
For someone trying to join us I am not convinced or impressed at all. Yes it takes some convincing on an apps behalf. You made no effort to talk to the majority of us. Just my opinion but I will NEVER vote for you. Like I said that's just my opinion.

Im sorry to have ruffled your feathers here somehow , not my intention at all i also apologize for not being on when your on, the members i have gamed with i enjoy playing with tags dont require such. I only applied because crixus said to apply, again to anyone whom actually reads this ,where this thread went is not my intent.

Angel
Feb-02-2015, 01:27 PM
Guilty logs in almost every morning for the past 3 weeks.. everyone in the morning knows him. he's always in ts in the morning. A good guy.

FlakRider
Feb-02-2015, 01:32 PM
No feathers ruffled, being honest that's it.

CriXus
Feb-02-2015, 01:36 PM
Im sorry to have ruffled your feathers here somehow , not my intention at all i also apologize for not being on when your on, the members i have gamed with i enjoy playing with tags dont require such. I only applied because crixus said to apply, again to anyone whom actually reads this ,where this thread went is not my intent.

Guilty is a good player and has been on TS a lot in the past three weeks. Flak, that's cool not to Vote since you don't know him, but in time I'm sure you will see hes pretty cool to game with on TS.

FlakRider
Feb-04-2015, 06:24 PM
That's exactly what I meant, don't know him and explaining where I stood. Some people get offended but I am just honest. I hold nothing back.

GuiltyG3ar
Feb-04-2015, 09:59 PM
ill try and stop in the main kc group if im onn in the pm and ask for a spot in a group, if there isn't any room i usually will go to tdm and another channel so i can hear better , but as i said i'm in not rush to wear the "tags" as i can still enjoy gaming with your clan. I can say this much everyone i have had the chance to talk to sound like cool people and every different personality type it would seem, great place for fun . anyway see you in game will be getting hardline and evolve when they drop if any wanna link up

GuiltyG3ar
Mar-12-2015, 05:03 PM
hey guys gals just figured i would stop in real quick and give an update. i just started a job i waited for seven years for. Needless to say i will be working 60-70 hours a week, not leaving me a lot of time for gaming. but i do plan on hopping on ts and in game with you guys, dang my mornings are boring now no crixus death bots or angel tent fires hehehe see yall in game

Thump
Mar-15-2015, 08:08 AM
Hey ... well I have gamed with Guilty now and been talking to him in ts and I feel he would be a good member now that I know him better.

V1ND1CT1V3
Mar-19-2015, 08:40 AM
was up guilty ! good to see you posted up. i am not on the forums every day, but glad to see this post

GuiltyG3ar
Mar-24-2015, 05:15 PM
Hey vind thanks for stopping by My Thread, see you on the field booya