Closed Thread

Thread: [Rejected] Membership Application

Default [Rejected] Membership Application

Q. What is your in-game name?
    A. =BlindRacer33=

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual?
    A. I am nineteen years old. Yes, I am a mature, quite, and calm individual.

Q. Do you have TeamSpeak?
    A. Yes, I am on RCF's teamspeak almost daily

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? (Note: Since Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 does not allow dedicated servers, do you often play with us in our party?)
    A. Yes, I have played with you guys for about the past 2 weeks getting to you the clan

Q. How long have you been playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Call of Duty: World at War or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2? What other PC related games do you enjoy?
    A. I have been playing MV2 for about a year now. I also play Medal of Honor (MOH), Age of Empires, RUSE (demo for now), All Points Bulletin (APB). But MV2 is mainly what i play.

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?
    A. Yes, I have no problem in taking one for the team in order to capture a point or set a bomb. My over all statistics are already shot from being a noob in the beginning so I do not care much about them.

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?
    A. Played with you guys, enjoyed it. So i was told about the website and teamspeak, and got on that. I like how you guys plays, its very easy going until a hacker, g18 noob, or noob tuber gets on hahaha then it gets interesting with riot shield and what not.

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?
    A. I am a college student attending Cal-Baptist University in Riverside, California. I am double majoring in Computer and Electrical Engineering with Mechanical Engineer as a minor. I work for my parents company when I have extra time to earn a little money. Hobbies: my current hobby is building a 1953 GMC pickup truck with a 2003 Dodge Viper V10 engine, all disc brakes, Ford 9" rear end, T56 trans, and all the electronics are being done by me using a bluetooth Arduino board I can communicate to through Iphone. It a long process with all the sheet metal and firewall repairs but its coming together. Besides that I hang with the girlfriend and friends. A very simple, relaxed, and easy going life.

I would like to say thank you for letting me play with you guys and looking at my Application.

=Blindracer33=
    Last edited by MassacreX; Dec-13-2010 at 07:17 PM.

Hope to play with ya.

[RCF] Member

Have played with blind many of times, he is one of the few that play late at night...always nice to have a team player. Good to see you finally applied

[RCF] Founder

Rejected.
    Explanation: Not active.

Closed Thread