+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Membership Appilcation

[RCF] Member

Default Membership Appilcation

Q. What is your in-game name?
    CriXus

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual?
    48 years young.... Absolutely

Q. Where did you hear about us? Referred? If so by whom?
    Angel, Thump, FYA..

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy? About 14 years, back in the CS days and TWL leagues. I like most FPS games

Q. What is your favorite game-type in Call of Duty: Black Ops? Black Ops II , I play mostly hardcore

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? Which server(s) do you play on most? I never have played on your servers. This is one of the reasons I would like to join. I play with your members all the time and really enjoy them.

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics? Yes I am a team player!!!!

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan? I am very competitive and Just looking for a group to hang with and play online together.

Q. Will you join us in our TeamSpeak 3? (TeamSpeak 3 info - 67.222.138.10 Port: 9992) I have been on and using it..

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?
    I am 48 years old.
    I Own a Data Communication Cabling company which I started about 12 years ago.
    I have been Married for almost 27 years and have 2 Kids, actually young adults, a daughter 24 and a son 25 who works for me as a Project Foreman.
    Besides Playing On line My summer Hobbies are Golf ( My Ghin handicap is 8.3) and I also like to do a little Fishing.
    Favorite Sports; NFL, Miami Dolphins and NHL, Detroit Red Wings..
    Last edited by CriXus; Jan-05-2014 at 09:55 AM.

[RCF] Member

You got my vote... YES!

[RCF] Member

Yes from me as well

+ Reply to Thread