+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How are the new Maps?

Default How are the new Maps?

Hey Guys, I haven't had a chance to play the new maps because I left Friday morning to visit my wife's brother and his family in Germany. My wife's mother is from Germany and her oldest brother still lives here. Unfortunately I have not been able to play Black Ops so I have been filling my time drinking Bavarian beer (we are near Munich) but I will "suffer" through it. See you all soon!

Bill and Gretchen

Papa Beer and Baby Beer (1 liter/.5 liter)

Monika (niece), Marlies (sister-in-law), and Gretchen

oooh, I feel so bad for you!!
    New maps are ok. We played them all weekend so they kinda got old fast, only 4 new maps. They are a needed change though. Have a great time and drink on for me.
    EVGA Folding @ Home...The life you save may be your own...
    http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...hp?s=&u=452072

Die neuen Karten sind irgendwie lustig bekamen sie alt wirklich schnell. Gehen Sie haben einige gute Bier für mich und bringt mir eine Schneekugel!
    [RCF] WARMACHINE

beer and women > black ops

black ops > woman

[RCF] Member

bier hier, bier hier, oder ich fall um! haben sie gutes zeit im munchen! meine oma und opa komme aus deutschland, aber mich nicht, :-( im amerikana geborgen

tschuss!
    "Conan, what is best in life?"

"Destroying your enemies. Seeing them driven before you. Hearing the lamentations of the women."

Quote Originally Posted by Warmachine View Post
    Die neuen Karten sind irgendwie lustig bekamen sie alt wirklich schnell. Gehen Sie haben einige gute Bier für mich und bringt mir eine Schneekugel!
    War, thanks for the update on the maps...since I got back I have had a chance to play them...they are ok. Believe me...I had plenty of good beer. We did bring back a snow globe...but unfortunately it is not for you :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    bier hier, bier hier, oder ich fall um! haben sie gutes zeit im munchen! meine oma und opa komme aus deutschland, aber mich nicht, :-( im amerikana geborgen

tschuss!
    Bishop, my wife's mother is from Germany and her oldest brother has always lived there. We were visiting him and his family near Munich. On a side note, I was stationed there in the AF for 3 years and lived there as a kid for 3 when my Dad was in the Army (a long time ago). Love it there!

[RCF] Member

yeah, i am 2nd generation american. never been to germany unfortunately. i learned the language though through my grandparents on my dad's side. my vocabulary is small as i have no one to talk to. it is funny how you lose the ability to speak a language if you do not use it.
    "Conan, what is best in life?"

"Destroying your enemies. Seeing them driven before you. Hearing the lamentations of the women."

+ Reply to Thread