+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SPAZ Recruitment App

Default SPAZ Recruitment App

We as a clan are only looking for like minded individuals who enjoy playing Call of Duty: Black Ops. If you feel you are up to the task of becoming a full fledged [RCF] clan member, the first thing you should do is create a new thread entitled Membership Application. Once you've done this, please copy and paste the following form and fill it out as thoroughly as possible.

Q. What is your in-game name? Spaz

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual? 63, I think so, my wife would disagree.

Q. Where did you hear about us? Referred? If so by whom? I’ve been playing with your members for a while now however I can’t really remember.

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy? Since its release date I have played Call of Duty series since inception

Q. What is your favorite game-type in Call of Duty: Black Ops? TDM

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? Which server(s) do you play on most? Yes

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics? Yes

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan? My current clan has very few players that play the Call of Duty Series. I have enjoyed playing with this clan.

Q. Will you join us in our TeamSpeak 3? (TeamSpeak 3 info - ts10.gameservers.com:9108) Yes already been there

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies? I’m a handicapped retired Deputy Sheriff, my hobbies are computer games and building PC's and breathing
    Last edited by Spaz; Sep-27-2019 at 02:49 PM.

[RCF] Member

I vote YES! spaz is a good fit i think!

[RCF] Member

i say yes

[RCF] Member

Yes. Good Dude!

[RCF] Member

Default spaz

i say yes ok guy to play with

[RCF] Member

i Say yes but he needs to change his name from 6 year old girl. Dont need perverts.

[RCF] Member

Sure I guess we let all of you in.

+ Reply to Thread