+ Reply to Thread

Thread: bfmaddog

[RCF] Member

Default bfmaddog

[RCF] is now accepting applications for membership. We are a gaming community dedicated to providing the highest online gaming experience to all our members and visitors. Our membership is made up of unique gamers from all across the world. We strive to provide our members with a unique gaming atmosphere that is enjoyable and relaxing for everyone.

We as a clan are only looking for like minded individuals who enjoy playing Call of Duty: Black Ops. If you feel you are up to the task of becoming a full fledged [RCF] clan member, the first thing you should do is create a new thread entitled Membership Application. Once you've done this, please copy and paste the following form and fill it out as thoroughly as possible.

I am putting Maddog's app in for him since he is having issues with the website...HeavyG

Q. What is your in-game name? bfmaddog

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual? 66, sometimes

Q. Where did you hear about us? Referred? If so by whom? Playing with you guys for years

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy? 15 years, I like racing games as well

Q. What is your favorite game-type in Call of Duty: Black Ops? TDM

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? Which server(s) do you play on most? MW and Battlefield

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics? Yes, I am a team player

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan? I like playing with you guys

Q. Will you join us in our TeamSpeak 3? (TeamSpeak 3 info - ts10.gameservers.com:9108) Yes, already am on TS

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies? I am close to retirement, I am a heavy equipment operator. I bowl about 3 times a week

Once you've posted your application, it will be forwarded to a private forum where all active members will cast their vote. New recruits must be active for a minimum of two weeks before a vote will be initiated, so we encourage all new recruits to spread the word about our community and keep populating our servers. Should you be accepted, you will receive either a verbal confirmation or a private message from an administrator, notifying you of your acceptance. Once an official [RCF] clan member, the only thing we ask of you is that you wear our tag proudly and be a mature and collected individual.

Good luck!

[RCF] Member

Looks good to me !!

[RCF] Member

Maddog
    You are a great guy. something we all go through as we are waiting t be come a and we are partyed up even if we are all joined on you, you have to jump out for a member, of course it should be explained to you the first time they tell you to get the fuck out but it really is a test of charter.
    GI JOEW5

[RCF] Member

i say yep

[RCF] Member

I think he should go up for vote now ...

[RCF] Member

Default bfmaddog vote

I vote YES to join the clan. played bf and cod for a log time with him good guy.

[RCF] Member

Default Maddog

Yes

+ Reply to Thread