+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Membership Application: Krutorian

Default Membership Application: Krutorian

[RCF] is now accepting applications for membership. We are a gaming community dedicated to providing the highest online gaming experience to all our members and visitors. Our membership is made up of unique gamers from all across the world. We strive to provide our members with a unique gaming atmosphere that is enjoyable and relaxing for everyone.

We as a clan are only looking for like minded individuals who enjoy playing Call of Duty: Black Ops. If you feel you are up to the task of becoming a full fledged [RCF] clan member, the first thing you should do is create a new thread entitled Membership Application. Once you've done this, please copy and paste the following form and fill it out as thoroughly as possible.

Q. What is your in-game name?
    Krutorian#1256

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual?
    More or less. I'm not emo and I don't nerd rage or rant...

Q. Where did you hear about us? Referred? If so by whom?
    Just did a search for CoD Blackout Clans. You guys showed up with a post two weeks ago on Reddit.

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy?
    I have been playing CoD 4 BO since launch. I started on PS4 and am 81* on Blackout with over 40 solo wins and many duo and quad wins. I just recently joined the PC crowd due to a desire to put my awesome gaming PC to use. Staring over is both a bummer and kind of nice. Other games include FFXIV (Played with wife) and occasionally Diablo 3 or Destiny 2, but not for a while now.

Q. What is your favorite game-type in Call of Duty: Black Ops?
    Blackout for the win! Mostly Blackout and hardcore multi. I'll play just about anything for hours except for zombies. If clan mates need help with something, I'll jump in, but I'm not experienced at Zombies at all.

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? Which server(s) do you play on most?
    Never have

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?
    I'm an aggressive objective player. If the way to win is hide and go kill or if it's run and gun, I'll work with the team to optimize. In my PS4 groups, I tended to be a shot caller for the team.

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?
    Looking for some players who like to play to win, aren't moronic in their attitude towards life, and who have enough respect for each other to play as a team and have fun doing it.

Q. Will you join us in our TeamSpeak 3? (TeamSpeak 3 info - 63.210.145.69:9108)
    Yes

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?
    Professional, IT space. Gaming, pool, social nightlife, Burning Man, and travel.

Once you've posted your application, it will be forwarded to a private forum where all active members will cast their vote. New recruits must be active for a minimum of two weeks before a vote will be initiated, so we encourage all new recruits to spread the word about our community and keep populating our servers. Should you be accepted, you will receive either a verbal confirmation or a private message from an administrator, notifying you of your acceptance. Once an official [RCF] clan member, the only thing we ask of you is that you wear our tag proudly and be a mature and collected individual.

[RCF] Member

Need you to come on TeamSpeak and get to know the other guys

Please PM me the password

[RCF] Member

I private messaged you.

[RCF] Member

I was the one that shared our info in the forums to you. Please come in teamspeak and game with us.

Don't know him.

+ Reply to Thread