Thread: [Accepted] Membership Application

Threaded View

Default [Accepted] Membership Application

Q. What is your in-game name? Andrew

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual? 26 and very mature

Q. Do you have TeamSpeak? not yet workin on the headset to.

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? (Note: Since Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 does not allow dedicated servers, do you often play with us in our party?) yes!

Q. How long have you been playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Call of Duty: World at War or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2? What other PC related games do you enjoy? BC2 for a month or so, and MF2 for the last few weeks. I enjoy both of them. Also play WoW kinda burned out on that tho. also AVP, teamfortress, Unreal, and GTA and thats about it.. more to come

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?n I enjoy the team work dont care to much about stats, just havin fun and being a good body shield for bullets!

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan? To play with a group of people who share my enjoyment with gaming and dont spam hacker!

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?I am not a student. I'm technician for a very large retail tire and repair dealer. I enjoy working on my motorcycle playing with my son and enjoying life.

Once you've posted your application, it will be forwarded to a private forum where all current [RCF] members will cast their vote for acceptance or rejection. Acceptance into [RCF] can only happen following a unanimous decision. That means that if even one [RCF] member votes to reject you, you will be rejected. Should you be accepted, you will receive either a verbal confirmation or a PM from an administrator notifying you of your acceptance. Once an official [RCF] clan member, the only thing we ask of you is that you wear our tag proudly and are a mature and collected individual.
    Last edited by MassacreX; Jun-07-2010 at 08:45 AM.