+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Photoshop fun

[RCF] Member

Default Photoshop fun

While I was trying to upload my old signature from a few years back (Which didn't work btw) I discovered a lot of old Sigs I did for clan members and friends in my old Unreal Tournament Days as well as a few Tattoo Ideas I was working on, and I thought I'd share some of them with you guys. They aren't the best but I have no formal photoshop training and they were done in my spare time a few years ago (not the latest technology) So i hope you like them if I can get them to post lol.

Some of them I lost the original copy's of so all i have left are smaller versions. I really wish I had Stap's original, was one of my first and my best. A few of them my friend Mass did originally and I edited them a little. The two Serenity Ones, the acid rayne with rain drops and the n2o with exploding cars. Some of them were just concepts that never made the cut. Btw when I first started playing UT I used to go by Acid~Rayne and then mid way through I met another nub with the same name and different spelling so I went by n2o aka nitrous Oxide and eventually in the last few years went by konc3pt and have stuck with it since.

I Can't get my signature to work. I tried posting it in the signature box with html which didn't work, i also tried adding it with [img][/img] which seemed to only post the link. Any Ideas Let me Know. Thanks.

[RCF] Member

I found one that he had that wasn't 100% complete but it was closer to original size. This was one of my first and favorites
    \
    Last edited by konc3pt; Apr-25-2011 at 04:22 PM. Reason: found a full size photo

[RCF] Member

These are a few custom skins I made for one of my clans. I also made a plethera of maps. But the game was old and easy to manipulate once you learned what you were doing. (I could never do any of that in newer games without formal training)

[RCF] Member

Please no one steal my sublime sun Idea. It's still a work in progress. I have a bunch more I have worked on but are currently locked up in the harddrive of a dead pc i have. Too lazy as of recent to fix it.
    Last edited by konc3pt; Apr-25-2011 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Found another pic

[RCF] Member

Just messing around last year, my roommate asked me to make an album cover/Flyer for his old band.

The black is the one they went with

+ Reply to Thread