I played a lot of Call of Duty 4 and one thing we use to do to help was to change the filed of view. as fare as i have been able to find steam Vac has said any thing about this program and the guy that made it has said this in the read me

"The method used to change the FoV itself is not flaggable, however if Valve decides that it's considered cheating, I do believe they are able to identify if the EXE itself is running and ban people on this basis. That is however very unlikely, since there have been already a good bunch of cheap FoV changers publicly released on hacksites since Day 1, but to my knowledge there haven't been any bans reported so far.

Also, this program is made in good faith just like the popular "Widescreen Fixer", and its purpose isn't to give an unfair advantage over other players, so I don't think it's really gonna cause a problem at all.

But, since we can't know for sure, I still included a checkup system in the program that will warn you if I receive multiple reports of VAC bans, and will let you either close the program or continue using it at your owns risks.

If you think you might have been banned stricly due to the use of the FoV changer, please notify me as soon as possible at agentrevo@gmail.com."
This guy is a very big mod maker and map maker on Cod4 and waw i don't think that he would make some thing that would get u ban i have been using for 2 days now.

default FOV

90FOV

Download link
http://www.mediafire.com/?icu1e9p98ap3v8k