+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Angel Knight Application

[RCF] Member

Default Angel Knight Application

Q. What is your in-game name?
    A: Angel Knight

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual?
    A: 34

Q. Where did you hear about us? Referred? If so by whom?
    Through Thump

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy?
    A: Been playing mw3/2/blackops since they all came out on and off.

Q. What is your favorite game-type in Call of Duty: Black Ops?
    A: mw3 is my fav out of the bunch

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? Which server(s) do you play on most?
    A: nope

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?
    A: As i've shown from playing with you guys i have no problem camping a flag to keep the bad guys off even though my kill numbers suffers

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?
    A: After playing with the boys and girls, it seems like a good group of people who like to talk tactics and generally have a good time, with little drama

Q. Will you join us in our TeamSpeak 3? (TeamSpeak 3 info - 67.222.138.10 Port: 9992)
    A: Already have

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?
    A: I work at Futureshop, Selling computers, Family, Friends and Drinks... that about sums it up.

[RCF] Member

I personally know this guy and introduced him to RCF, he has the stuff to be a good member and fun to game with.

+ Reply to Thread