+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Application for ...FAIL...

Default Application for ...FAIL...

Q. What is your in-game name?
    ...FAIL...

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual?
    I am 18 years old, and yes, I would consider myself a mature individual. That doesn't mean I can't have fun.

Q. Where did you hear about us? Referred? If so by whom?
    I was referred by Trigger after adding him to my friends following an online Modern Warfare 3 match.

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy?
    I never owned Black Ops. MW3 is actually the first Call of Duty game that I have owned. I have played a little of them all however. I also play Oblivion, the Portal games, and the Dead Space series.

Q. What is your favorite game-type in Call of Duty: Black Ops?
    I enjoy to play in general, but I prefer Hardcore matches.

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? Which server(s) do you play on most?
    I've never played on an [RCF] server, but I have played in quite a few matches with other members of [RCF].

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?
    I do what I can to defend this, destroy that, and let that unlucky player know someone is around the corner, if you get my drift.

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?
    I would like to be a part of something so that I can meet more people and continue to make people happy.

Q. Will you join us in our TeamSpeak 3? (TeamSpeak 3 info - 67.222.138.10 Port: 9992)
    Already have!

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?
    I am a full-time student at Valdosta State University. My first job was at McDonalds, but I have unfortunately been out of work for about a month and a half now. I enjoy playing games, women, and reading. Did I mention women? lol

welcome to the forums and thanks for killing me last night I had fun.
    [RCF] WARMACHINE

welcome to the forums too and come into ts more often so we all get to know ya

+ Reply to Thread