Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Accepted] Membership Application

Hey afterlife, i have been firefighting for 6 years now and its a awesome career. i love it. but i am recently married and i would give it up in a second for my girl. so you just have to ask yourself, is this the girl for you. and thats all i got haha

Here is my thoughts as an old guy. If you two really care about each other then the time appart wont be an issue, hard yes. You both need to continue on the paths for the careers you want. If you moved and something with the fire service fell through, you would have regrets forever. Same for her. Your both young and if was ment to be you will work through the distance part.
    I could go on for a long time about the sacrifices my wife and i have made for eachother over the years for our careers but we can get on TS and chat some day.
    Don't forget chicks love firemen!

[RCF] Member

Yeah thanks wild and tank u guys really help me alot even tho im not even in the clan its like u guys care which is really awsome ef collest group i have meet online over my time in Couner strike World of warcraft u guys are the ones

yeah i really care about her she is beautiful everything i want and all and i guess i am gonna look at the situation like if its meant to be things will work out and if not they wont.

Thanks for every thing def will post more questions or concerns since u guys help so much or ill hit u up on TS thanks guys

Closed Thread