Closed Thread

Thread: [Accepted] Membership Application

[RCF] Member

Default [Accepted] Membership Application

Q. What is your in-game name? Deathcon5

Q. How old are you? I am 22 years old. Are you a mature individual? I consider myself very mature for my age, as a business owner I see no other way to live.

Q. Do you have TeamSpeak? I have ventrillo but for you guys I will convert.

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? Do they have other servers?

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: World at War? I've been playing since the day it came out, sadly my computers hard drive failed and even though I had a back up my game files weren't saved What other PC related games do you enjoy? I enjoy any realistic racing game and all of the Call of Duty series

Q. Are you a team player? I love playing as a team and trying different tactics to make other players lives miserable. Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics? I think the best way to play for your stats is to work for the objective as you get extra points for completing it and for winning the round. Though I have been known to sit back and play defense if we're getting our butts kicked.

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan? I use to be a TWG member before the crash but after I re-installed no one was ever on when I was playing so I've just been in limbo looking for a relaxed group of people to game with, and it helped that MassacreX asked me

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies? I use to go to school for business until I ran short on funds. So with a mere 60 credits left I sit in limbo waiting for my business to take off with either Photography or building computers. To pay the bills on time I work as a Restaurant Manager which I enjoy but hate the pay. Mostly for fun I enjoy driving my 2002 WRX, the first turbo addition that came to the US. I love to Auto cross, and rally X with the car but due to my recent financial situation I mostly just take it on back dirt roads and whip around there. I also enjoy backpacking and photography and have made a pretty good living off selling my photos.

RCF your servers are a blast to play on and I hope you consider me to be a member of your fantastic clan.

~Sincerely,

Michael D.
    Last edited by MassacreX; Aug-29-2009 at 09:56 PM.

[RCF] Founder

Welcome aboard Deathcon5. Just remember to stay active in the game and on the forums and you shouldn't have any problems getting in the group. Always a blast playing with you when you are online.

cool great to have ya here i enjoy playing with ya

was fun playing with you and u seem like a cool guy. i think you will fit in with us perfect.

Deathcon5, Welcome to the forums, Im glad to see that your joining our niche, and good luck with the money situation, hope you win a loto or something lol
    May the Force be with you

[RCF] Member

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I'll be joining you for some serious game time this weekend. I work 10 on 4 off so my 4 day weekend begins tomorrow

See you guys on the battlefield.

~Deathcon

[RCF] Founder

Accepted.

Closed Thread