Closed Thread

Thread: [Accepted] Membership Application

[RCF] Member

Default [Accepted] Membership Application

Q. What is your in-game name?
    Texas Joe

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual?
    46 (anyone beat that?) As mature as can be expected, c'mon, I still play computer games!

Q. Do you have TeamSpeak?
    Yes

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis?
    Yes, your WaW server has become the only one I go to.

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: World at War? What other PC related games do you enjoy?
    Since it came out. I play CoD a little, I like this one best because of the era. My real bread and butter is still Battlefield 1942.

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?
    I actually do a little of both. As a non-affiliated dude I like to sneak around and take shots at snipers and stragglers. My kill to death ratio is not real good because it is a game and I like to charge around alot. I have been in BF42 clans and can play as a team player. Once a clans tags go on my name I revert to team playing and honor for the clan, meaning I play nicely and don't bitch!

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?
    Since I took up WaW again after a break, the bug caught hold again and I really like your server. Massacre asked me to check out the web site and since you are taking apps, I figured why not. If not accepted I would still like to play on your server anyway. One note, I am an airline pilot with a family and have a very varied schedule. Some weeks I am home 3 or 4 days in a row and try to play often, other times I am out of town and out of contact for 3 or 4 days in a row. Also, with a family I am only to play for an hour or two at a time. This should be considered by you in accepting my application, as I am limited in the amount of time I can play.

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?
    As I said above I am an old airline pilot, spent 14 years flying in the USAF (B-1Bs if you are interested). I golf and computer game and spend tiime with the family that is rapidly growing up.
    Last edited by MassacreX; Aug-01-2009 at 06:49 PM.

[RCF] Member

HEY im afterlife hope to c u ingame!

[RCF] Founder

Welcome to the forums TexasJoe! Glad to have you aboard. Just stay stay active on the forums, on TeamSpeak and in-game so we can get to know you better! TeamSpeak IP is 67.222.138.205. Will be around later in the day tomorrow. Hope to see you there.

hey sittinduck we got us another fly-boy. what the heck is this clan going to do with us fly-boy's. but thats cool.
    GO AIR CAV

Hey ya texasjoe, its good to see that you are gonna join us, hope to see ya in game dude!
    May the Force be with you

[RCF] Founder

Accepted.

Closed Thread