Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Membership Application

[RCF] Member

Default Membership Application

Q. What is your in-game name?
    A.
    konc3pt

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual?
    A.
    27, Absolutely.

Q. Do you have TeamSpeak? (Participating on TeamSpeak is a requirement for membership)
    A.
    I do.

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? For Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, do you often play with us in our party. For Call of Duty: Black Ops, which server(s) do you play on most?
    A.
    I play on [RCF] HQ server most. I also play on your mix, ctf, and dom servers too, but I prefer HQ or Mix gametype. I play on a lot of servers. Mostly Mix servers (non HC) or occasionally I play HC too.

Q. How long have you been playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, or Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy?
    A.
    I've been playing Call of Duty since Modern Warfare. I've owned every COD since MW since their release dates. Call of Duty is all I usually play on PC nowadays, but I do have CSS. The game that got me into PC gaming was Unreal Tournament. I played UT religiously from 2001 up until about a year ago. I was a Founding member of my first clan. I was also an active leader to two other clans. I ran two pug channels, and was an admin in 3 other pick up game channels on IRC. I have setup and admin many servers in UT. I also ran a server in COD:MW and COD:WAW. I had a 50 man ts2 server also. (I probably still have the ts2 server and ut server, I no longer maintain or use either tho)

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?
    A.
    Absolutely. Ask anyone that's played with me. Quite a few of your members have.

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?
    A.
    My previous clans in UT were very tight knit groups. We enjoyed playing with and against each other on a regular basis weather it be in pubs, pugs, private practice, or matches. We also had alliances with other clans and had scrims on a weekly basis. It was fun. We were all also very active on our forums and knew and liked each other on a personal level. I play COD with a few people I knew from UT and its fun when we get together but none of us have clan affiliation and we rarely play tactically with ts.

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?
    A.
    Well, I'm 27 yr old Male from Syracuse, NY. I work in the construction field but am currently laid off at the moment. I'm leaving Friday for a 10 day vacation to get away from this terrible weather. We got 2 feet of snow a week ago lol. First to Charlotte, NC to see my best friend and godson and then to Ft. Myers, Florida to visit my mother, two brothers and nieces. In my free time I enjoy, going to the gym, playing video games, going to the beach, eating, drinking, playing the drums, skating, sports, etc. I'll throw a few pics on here so you can get to know me. The only ones i have on here right now are from the St. Patty's day parade last weekend tho.
    Attached Images

Iv'e seen you in game quite a bit, you're a good player. Jump into TS and get to know us better. We are a bit older than most clans but love to play the game. Welcome to the forums!
    tank
    EVGA Folding @ Home...The life you save may be your own...
    http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...hp?s=&u=452072

[RCF] Member

Thanks and I will. Most the people I used to play with were older too (40-65) We wouldn't let anyone under 18 in and we were still weary of youngins since they seem to talk a lot of crap and are quick to call people hackers. Hackers was a HUGE problem in Unreal Tournament tho.

I know im not a member but i've been playing with konc3pt a good amount and he's a very good player and a good sport.

CUSE!! I live in central NY too! I have played and talked to him on vent before, good guy.
    i7 950 with Corsair H70 | Asus Rampage III Formula | 6 x 2gig Corsair Dominator 1600 | 2x EVGA Superclocked GTX 580's SLI | Corsair HX850 PSU | 2x OCZ Agility 2, RAID 0 | HafX case | SyncMaster P2270 27 inch & Dell E2310H 24 inch | Win7 x64

[RCF] Member

where in CNY are you? Sorry i've been away guys i went to Fort Myers Florida for vacation but i'm back now

welcome again

[RCF] Member

thanks

[RCF] Member

i like mexican food.

[RCF] Member

I like Japanese food.

+ Reply to Thread