+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Application

[RCF] Member

Default Application

Default Membership Application

Q. What is your in-game name? MoeDog79

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual? 36 years old. Only when I am with Mature Individuals.

Q. Where did you hear about us? Referred? If so by whom? Not so much as Referred but have been playing with the RCF clan for the last 4 years or so in the Black ops games.

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy? I mostly play Black ops 2 and 3 but open for the new

Q. What is your favorite game-type in Call of Duty: Black Ops? Team Death Match but will play others.

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? Which server(s) do you play on most? I just started on TeamSpeak and so far most of the times on the TeamDeathMatch server.

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics? Yes I am a team player objective well yes if not I would be playing Free For All LOL

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan? Looking for a clan that is Active and I have played with RCF for years and the people in the RCF clan are top notch well that ones that I have played with.

Q. Will you join us in our TeamSpeak 3? (TeamSpeak 3 info - 63.210.145.69:9108) Yes on right now as I type "FYA" is in with me LOL

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?
    I am not a student. I work for a School Board as a Janitor not what I want to be doing but the pay is great with all the Perks. Sooo my Hobbies would be going out and doing some wildlife and nature photography, Love building PC's, Fixing them and Gaming . Home Theater sound systems, Movies plus music is another passion that's about it I guess.

[RCF] Member

Thanks Moe! Keep coming into TS and get to know the guys more. Be a little patient and it will happen. You've played with most of these guys a long time.

[RCF] Member

Nice too see your post. im looking forward to meeting you and getting in some good games.

[RCF] Member

Well was fun playing with you today bro. i look forward to playing more so i can shoot ya youare a challange n i like a challange now dont get excited that was not a pick up line lol j/k

+ Reply to Thread