Q. What is your in-game name?LEROYJENKINS

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual?30 and I would like to think so although I do like to cut up every now and than.

Q. Where did you hear about us? Referred? If so by whom?from a few friends who have joined you guys like fya ,ol thump,and shredder,

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy?since it came out any first person shooter also played world of warcraft a lot although I don't realy play it much anymore

Q. What is your favorite game-type in Call of Duty: Black Ops?KC and domination

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? Which server(s) do you play on most? didn't know you guys had your own server although I have played with you guys in game a lot

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics? yes I love grouping up with people I can get along with and will really talk and tell you whats going on or where they are headed you know what I mean

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?becouse I enjoy playing with you guys because we get along and I don't feel that there is any hacking or non since going on

Q. Will you join us in our TeamSpeak 3? (TeamSpeak 3 info - 67.222.138.10 Port: 9992)always do

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?
I am a front end loader operator for a sand and gravel pit I work 2nd shift so mainly play late night or in the mornings but I do get the weekends off and as for hobbies duhhhhh playing call of duty