Closed Thread

Thread: [Rejected] Membership application

JobaFett

Default [Rejected] Membership application

Well.I get rejected into many clans so i hope this is accepted. I belive I valuable player in the game of Call of Duty:Modern Warefare 2. I am great at CTF,I always listen to strategys.(sorry can't spell)I am afraid I dont have team speak but I communicate just as well.I am online every weekend but not weekdays.I am 22 and hoping to join your clan. I also have a great sense of humor and I await your response.
    Last edited by MassacreX; Mar-15-2010 at 02:47 PM.

[RCF] Member

Enjoyed playing with you earlier today. We'll have to get your teamspeak up and going. I'm sure you'll find a home here.

sure lets us get to know you and you us come on into ts3 and chat and game and fart around with us. i would be glag to have another clan member like me who takes longer to type this then the rst of them who would have typed 3 pages by the time im done with this teamspeak 3 client version ip is 67.222.138.10 and port is 9992

[RCF] Founder

Welcome to the forums Jobafett! Glad to have you aboard. Just stay stay active on the forums, on TeamSpeak and in-game so we can get to know you better! TeamSpeak IP is 67.222.138.10 port 9992. Hope to see you soon.

JobaFett

Default Yay

i just got TS.Whenever anyone reald this i have it

[RCF] Founder

Rejected. Please reapply again if you are interested.

Closed Thread