+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Five-O App

Default Five-O App

Q. What is your in-game name? Five-O

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual? 42

Q. Where did you hear about us? Referred? If so by whom? Angel

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy? COD Ghosts, CODBO2, and BF4

Q. What is your favorite game-type in Call of Duty: Black Ops? TDM, DOM, and KC

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? Which server(s) do you play on most? Sorry, Didnt know you had servers

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics? I am a 110% Team Player ALWAYS

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan? Good players, seem fair and you dont cheat! I repeat, you dont cheat!

Q. Will you join us in our TeamSpeak 3? (TeamSpeak 3 info - 8.9.5.238:9160) Already have

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies? Systems Software Administrator for the AZDPS
    Book em DanO...and watch for the KNIFE!

[RCF] Member

Five-0 contacted me during the last clan wars, I had noticed he was a recruit for USEF and had the -r at the end.. then one day it was gone and he was asking about RCF. Apparently he liked how we worked together and were an active group. when asking about USEF, he said he was not going to join a clan that had hackers in it, not all but some. There names would match up to people we have suspected for a while. Anyways...he's been joining us in ts for a bit, seems like a nice guy. He's skilled with his knife and pistol and is very easy going. So far looks like a good recruit.

Sweet look forward to playing with him
    EVGA Folding @ Home...The life you save may be your own...
    http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...hp?s=&u=452072

[RCF] Member

Seems like a good guy to me and enjoy gaming with him.

Thanks for your nice response here guys. I try hard and appreciate a good crew to hang and play with!
    Book em DanO...and watch for the KNIFE!

[RCF] Member

let the mofo in, woooohoooooooo

Couldn't help but notice that you've suddenly got a VAC ban on your account and you've also made your profile private..... makes ya go HMMMMMM.....

[RCF] Member

Yes questions need to be answered, and Five-O it is in your ballpark now. Please let us know whats up.

+ Reply to Thread