+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Membership Application

[RCF] Member

Default Membership Application

Guess it is about time. =-)

Q. What is your in-game name? CurtAndy

Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual? 46 - That is debateable. My ex-wife doesn't think so.

Q. Where did you hear about us? Referred? If so by whom? Playing over time with everyone on COD.

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty? What other PC related games do you enjoy? I have been playing COD since the original. Got into FPS playing MoHAA.

Q. What is your favorite game-type in Call of Duty? TDM. KC is good too.

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? Which server(s) do you play on most? Servers? Infinity Ward killed off servers.

Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics? Yes. I once was part of a MoHAA clan that was top rated in OGL ladders.

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan? Great bunch of people.

Q. Will you join us in our TeamSpeak 3? (TeamSpeak 3 info - 8.9.5.238:9160) Been there, done that.

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies? Divorced father of 2 teenage boys. From Detroit area. I am a Computer Security Engineer specializing in vulnerability management and workstation tools with McAfee products (Virsuscanning, encryption, Host DLP, Application control, etc). Love playing softball and bowling as well as watching my younger boy play hockey. Build my own computers.

Welcome
    EVGA Folding @ Home...The life you save may be your own...
    http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...hp?s=&u=452072

[RCF] Member

Curt has been around a long time , finally ya apped

[RCF] Member

I have battled in games many times both against and with and I have no issues with him becoming a member.

[RCF] Member

Q. What is your in-game name?Grodark

Q. How old are you? 42 Are you a mature individual? well as mature as a guy can be I guse

Q. Where did you hear about us?Smasher Referred? Smasher If so by whom? Smasher

Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops? more than 10 years What other PC related games do you enjoy? RTS MMOs

Q. What is your favorite game-type in Call of Duty: Black Ops? Advanced warfare

Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? Which server(s) do you play on most?

Q. Are you a team player? I try Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?I try

Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan? I hang out with you guys for a while and your all cool

Q. Will you join us in our TeamSpeak 3?yes on it (TeamSpeak 3 info - 8.9.5.238:9160)

Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies? gamer both table top and pc

[RCF] Member

Not on here much, but I'll talk to 55 about getting ya up for vote. Thanks for the app!

[RCF] Member

He thinks we are all cool. He hasn't met me yet! Then again, I'm not sure if I'm even still in the clan.......

Good here

+ Reply to Thread