+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Was interested in joining

[RCF] Member

Default Was interested in joining

Q. What is your in-game name?
    A. V1ND1CT1V3
    Q. How old are you? Are you a mature individual?
    A. I am 43 n im a typical gamer i dont troll or talk shit but i do call it as i see it
    Q. Where did you hear about us? Referred? If so by whom?
    A. i have been gaming with most of you for years n others for even longer n the rest of you must get out more lol j/k just cant imagine ya not having played with me before?
    Q. How long have you been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops? What other PC related games do you enjoy?
    A. Well i still have an ORIGINAL doom on floppy disk n well it has been my thing since but i started putting in mad hrs. n building pc's around the time unreal turnament came out. ( that was last year rite? we cant all be getting old?)
    Q. What is your favorite game-type in Call of Duty: Black Ops?
    A. Kill Confermed but i play any HC game type pretty much
    Q. Do you play on [RCF] servers on a regular basis? Which server(s) do you play on most?
    A. Well if steam would give you a server to dedicate i would play there all the time!
    Q. Are you a team player? Do you work for the objective rather than padding your own statistics?
    A. Yes!
    Q. Why have you decided to apply for membership with the [RCF] clan?
    A. Like i mentioned i have played with most of you for a long time n the others i have found are also good people.
    Q. Will you join us in our TeamSpeak 3? (TeamSpeak 3 info - 8.9.5.238:9160)
    A. yes im on there all the time if im on my pc.
    Q. Tell us about yourself. Are you a student? What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?
    A. I am 4th generation in construction i can build any thing, read plans etc. i was flown all over the usa doing tile for years before i have my one and only kid that i have full custudy of n al a single parent, as a hobby i do tattoo's n hike, camp , shoot guns , fly my ar.2.0 drone n GAME!!!

Good to hear!
    EVGA Folding @ Home...The life you save may be your own...
    http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...hp?s=&u=452072

Hi Vin

[RCF] Member

Just posting this application since i'm on gaming all the time with you guys. The app on my smart phone says i'm part of this clan(ghostclanapp.), since it is a smart phone I thought better apply.

[RCF] Member

WoooooHooooo woot!

+ Reply to Thread